Change is Coming
Autobiography
Hi!
I’m Jeffrey C. Papasin currently studying at Mindanao State University General
Santos City Campus and taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in
Mathematics. I’m 18 years of age in year 2016 but now I’m 20 years old, 270
days and 22 hours ( Bata pako, dili lang halata J). I have two brothers and I’m the Oldest but
the cutest among us. My brother next to me which is Gerwin is a Black American
(Kulay lang sa panit) and the next is Justine and the difference of their age
was almost 12 years.
So
now let us focus in my biography. I was only a normal citizen in a normal
society of General Santos City (Rhyme no J).
My life is boring (Dili boring sa bar ha) and let say colorless because it is
not colorful haha. Since kindergarten until to the graduation of high school I
think, I have no achievements in my life and in school and looks like innocent
because of my shyness. There’s a time that one of my classmate before called me
“Santino” (sa mga wala kaila ni Santino pangutana lang mo sa nakabalo) just
because I’m always behave, no enemies (But an jud kayo ko sauna ug hilumon)
even though they are always telling me not good things (ginasungog sungog ra ko
nila sauna) but I let them, it was their happiness. I honestly telling you deep
inside in my heart, in my lungs, in my kidney and in my stomach that I’m the
kind of person that nothings have, like achievements and money (until now, wala
man japon koy kwarta) and I’m proud to say
that until years later change is coming.
My life
begin to change in my college life and when I meet someone who really change my
shyness into happiness. The shyness in my life became the Shena of my life
(rhyme napud oh). We’re in a relationship since September 25, 2012 until now
and I was just 14 years old that time. Many trials came in our relationship but
we fought it together and now we’re strong enough to face any trials. She really change my life and before I forgot
she was my first and I want her to be my last until forever.
In
my college life I experienced a lot especially in my ROTC life. In ROTC I’ve
experienced things that never happened in my life before I entered in this
organization. Things that you will not expect I did and I will not do that
anymore. I could say that ROTC life is something happy and something miserable
but I learned a lot to this organization on how to handle yourself, on how to
handle subordinates, on how to interact to the strangers, on how to make
decisions and especially on how to be positive in life at the time of hopelessness.
If you wonder what is the life of an advance ROTC just try to enter and you
would know the answers. When we entered the advanced ROTC we were one hundred
five but others quit until we were only 9 left.
I’m
very thankful to my parents for their love and support financially and
emotionally even moral support they didJ.
I’m so lucky to be their son although my mother was a housewife and my father
was a farmer. They did all they can, work day and night to sustain our daily
needs especially to my father who always sacrifice and understand us and to my
mother who always care to our family. Because of my parents, I was born and
meet the people and experienced trials that changed my life. My life now is
already colorful not colorless anymore.

oh.... lalala more pls.. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
ReplyDeleteAwesome and Good luck!
ReplyDelete.
Hahaha. Kabiga ni jeffrey oh
ReplyDeleteHala sya uyy.. Great Job.
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeletehi SANTINO
ReplyDeletewalay forever
ReplyDeleteI want my son to grow like you :D
ReplyDelete