1. Rule of Thirds
 |
| The Lost Wander |
 |
| The Gifted |
2. Contrast
 |
| Leaf of Hope |
 |
| Beauty in Uniqueness |
3. Leading Lines
 |
| Right Here Waiting For You |
 |
| Someone's looking over you |
4. Worm's Eye View
 |
| Bottle in the Woods |
 |
| Ride for Life |
5. Natural Frame
 |
| The Building of Knowledge |
6. Bird's Eye View
 |
| The Forest School |
 |
| The road of where perseverance is must |
As I always thought, taking photos is just like clicking
the “capture” button but it’s not like that easy like I always thought. When
our professor gave us a tasked to take photos with the six composition he
discussed, I thought that it was easy to do but when we’re taking photos, “Oh
my Gosh”, “Kabati”, “Kapangit”, “Isa pa”, “Usabon nato bati Gihapon” that words
came out always in our mouth especially when we’re taking the Worm’s Eye View
composition. It looks like easy or simple to take that kind of photo but if
you’re the one who is taking that kind of photo like the Worm’s Eye View
composition, I swear it’s hard especially when it is your first time.
If I have something learned in capturing photos, you need
to be patient and love your creation because “the most beautiful photo capture
by a photographer was the photo he/she captured” Jeffrey (1997) J J J.
Yeah true, pictures are worth it if you
ReplyDeletetook it yourselves!
Great job Kowyah. haha
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDeleteHawuda nko magpicture oy hahahah
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteNice photography skills. I like it.
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh ka jan murag bayot
ReplyDeletemy dream school
ReplyDeleteNice pic, send me :D
ReplyDelete