Radio Broadcasting




            First and foremost, this radio broadcasting project wouldn’t be successful without the sacrifices of time and efforts of my group mates. Honestly this kind of project is not easy for me, (I don’t know to my other group mates if it easy for them), because it is my first time. Before we start recording, we meet each other and discussed when we start and where, and one of our group mate volunteered that recording is in their house. I forgot the date we start recording but I’m sure that it’s Saturday, then we meet up in the house of one of our groupmate (late naabot ang uban, alas 8am ang sabot naabot naay 9am, naay 10pm, pinoy  jud).

            So here we are, at first the drama was the first we start to record (isa lang ang recorder kay wala pa naabot ang uban, cellphone pajud haha), it’s too hard to finish it faster because if one will commit mistake then we’ll go back to the start again. I think we take the drama three hundred or more than four hundred times. We always commit mistakes and just laugh each other (mga Kalog jud haha). Recording the drama make us tired and hungry but we finish it in that day and then other scenes also start recording.

               In that day (Saturday) we wouldn’t able to finish all scenes so we decided to do it in other day. There are some cases that if one of the character is not around then we just replaced. And time goes on until we finished recording and editing.

            I’ve learned a lot in this project we did, I learned to understand others, I learned to be patient and especially I learned to love of what we are doing because if you don’t love it the result wouldn’t be good. I also had a chance to know some of my group mates’ attitude and have bonding moment with them. This project could be useful for the future student and learners to try this kind of project to enhance their listening and oral skills. It can also help you to enhance your socialization with your group mates.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accidentally Loving You

Photography

Freedom Writers