Accidentally Loving You
I choose teaching accidentally. I really don’t have idea of what course I took because while I’m choosing my course I only want to see the word “ Mathematics” so I choose BSED Mathematics which I have no idea of what course it is. The important word for me that time in choosing that course is the word mathematics because I love Math. Later on I just take the course and have no any idea of what course I choose, when time goes which I really already know that the course I am taking was teaching (wala koy kalibutan teaching diay, dili baya ko ganahan magtudlo) so I am thinking to transfer to the College of Agriculture but suddenly it’s too hard to shift a course. I just continue the path I take (3 rd year naman gud ko ka huna2x ug transfer, saying pud). I really hate teaching and I don’t like teaching (Kapoy magtudlo kay dungol ang mga bata basi ma...

Great videos.
ReplyDeleteNice one.
ReplyDeletepwd na maging sir.
ReplyDeleteVery helpful videos :)
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeletenice vdeo
ReplyDeleteiba gid auh
ReplyDeletegreat work team!
ReplyDeletebig help
ReplyDeleteWell done ��
ReplyDelete